Blackboard Teaching Ecosystem
We work with K12 educational institutions around the world to improve the educational experience inside and outside the classroom by gaining information, increasing student engagement, enhancing communication, supporting student safety, and institutional effectiveness.
Building an ecosystem Building e-Learning Ecosystem
- Educational administration integration
- Teaching Platform and Mobile Learning Blackboard Learn & Mobile Learn
- Teaching Resources McGraw-Hill/Pearson/BlendedSchools
- Course System / Instructional Design BlendedSchools/Client Success Team
Beijing Wangfu School was the first Chinese-foreign cooperative school approved by the Beijing Municipal Education Commission in 2003. It was the first to introduce A-LEVEL and AP courses in 2003 and 2006 respectively. The school introduced the Blackboard platform in July 2014, including the teaching management platform, mobile learning module, educational system integration, and curriculum construction and usage statistics plug-ins. The number of users reached 2,000.
- Organize training and provide support and assistance in many aspects
- Promote the construction of key courses as an entry point
- Multi-party collaboration, departmental division of labor and clear responsibilities
- Standard course construction, regular inspection
- Syllabus, lesson plans, homework, etc.
- Use statistical reports to understand course construction and student learning
- Regular inspection of the course to meet the construction requirements
- Encourage students to learn in fragments, students with iPad and other mobile terminals to view teaching resources anytime, anywhere
- Mobile learning
- Course construction case