Blackboard teaching ecosystem
We work with K12 educational institutions around the world to improve the educational experience inside and outside the classroom by acquiring information, enhancing student engagement, enhancing communication, supporting student safety, and institutional effectiveness.
Building e-Learning Ecosystem
- Educational integration
- Blackboard Learn & Mobile Learn
- McGraw-Hill / Pearson / BlendedSchools
- Curriculum / Instructional Design BlendedSchools / Client Success Team
Beijing Wangfu School is the first Chinese-foreign cooperative school approved by the Beijing Municipal Education Commission in 2003. It introduced the A-LEVEL and AP courses in 2003 and 2006 respectively. The school introduced the Blackboard platform in July 2014, including a teaching management platform, a mobile learning module, an integration of the educational administration system, and a course building and usage statistics plug-in. The number of users reached 2,000.
Promotion and implementation
- Organize training, provide various support and assistance
- Promote with key curriculum construction as the starting point
- Multi-party collaboration, clear division of labor and clear responsibilities
- Standardize curriculum construction and check regularly
- Syllabus, lesson plans, assignments, etc.
- Use statistical reports to understand course construction and student learning
- Regularly check whether the course meets the construction requirements
- Encourage students to study in fragments, students equipped with iPad and other mobile terminals to view teaching resources anytime, anywhere
- Mobile learning
- Course construction case